Shipping & FAQ
- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- Pre-order items will be shipped on the estimated ship date. See product page for more information.
How do you ship?
Our default shipper is the United States Postal Service.
- Enamel pins are sent in protective bubble-mailers
- Plush toys are either shipped in polybags or 10x10x10 boxes.
- Small prints are shipped flat, sandwiched between 2 corrugated pads.
- Prints 13" x 19" and bigger are shipped rolled in an oversized 19" long tube.
- Some items may ship separately.
When will my order ship?
In-stock orders typically ship within 3-5 business days.
Combining & Shipping Multiple Orders
Multiple orders placed on the same day can be combined, please bug us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Exchanges
If there's an issue with your order, contact us within 30 days of your order’s shipping date (45 days for international orders) and we'll sort it out!
International Orders: Import Duties & Customs
All import, VAT, customs duties etc are the responsibility of the customer paid upon your receipt of goods in your country. Given the great difference in how countries handle import, we cannot know what your exposure will be, though we know some countries which have a history of charging customs for our goods.
We are able to ship most of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and those are marked on the product page. Unfortunately, we cannot supply tracking numbers for shipments to APO/FPO addresses.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP"
- The country must be United States.
- You must enter your Zip code
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number